Tuesday, June 7, 2011

frust and happy

a little bit frust yesterday when i didn't reach my expectation and plan but i'm happy too as there's one person out there who always give me support and encourage me to fulfill my dream and interest. i don't want to talk about the frustrating part cause i don't want to make me remember it anymore. so, i'll tell about the happy part ONLY.

actually, the happy part starts last monday. that monday, when waiting for a respond for my apology to my unawareness on the use of one word (due to different culture), the person promise me something that will never cross my mind. too difficult for me to describe it in words as only me and me alone who knows the feeling. the blooming heart makes me feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails